Protecting secure information both of your business and your customers helps make your business safer. It can demonstrate to both potential suppliers and customers that you care about the security of their information and help you gain business.
The structure of ISO 27001 is continually updating to help improve sector-specific problems. Recently the ISO standard has seen updates to help industry specific problems. With the continual development of online and cloud-based businesses, sensitive and valuable information is being passed from B2B and business to the customer on a regular basis. This has seen the development of ISO 27011, ISO 27017 and ISO 27019 which are designed for Telecomms, cloud computing and the energy sector.
ISO 27001 is an internationally recognised standard for an Information Security Management System which can be independently certified.
What are the benefits of an Information Security Management system?
- Get a competitive edge.
- Demonstrate good corporate governance for public sector tenders.
- Reassure clients of your credibility.
- Reduce security incidents and lead to cost savings.
- Help ensure compliance with relevant laws such as the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we can help you with?
- develop the documentation required
- deploy Information Security training and awareness programmes.
- conduct internal audits of the system and produce an audit report.
- arrange and attend certification with a UKAS Accredited body.
- Provide a Part-time IT Manager (if required)
Information Security Updated
Information security is a high priority in many different kinds of businesses. Whether it be the protection of your customers’ information or securing valuable information based assets.
Iso 27004: 2016 is a part of ISO 27001 that has been designed to help monitor, measure, analyse and evaluate ISO 27001 and assess its performance within your business.
Among the benefits of this update are:
- increased Accountability
- Improved information security performance and ISMS processes
- Evidence meeting requirement of iso 27001, as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations.