INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
INTEGRATE YOUR SYSTEMS TO REDUCE PAPERWORK, ADMIN AND TIME!
An ever-increasing number of businesses are looking to incorporate more than one ISO Certification into their business. At Jeff Ayres & Associates we can implement a fully integrated system that includes Quality Management (ISO9001:2015), Environmental Management ( ISO14001:2015) and Health and Safety assessment specifications. (OHSAS 45001 (18001).
The advantages of taking such an approach are that you can streamline processes of implementing ISO certifications by overlapping processes, only requiring one set of documents, resulting in more control, less effort and reduced costs. An Integrated Management System can benefit your organisation through increased efficiency and cost reductions while minimising the disruption caused by several external audits. It also shows your commitment to increased performance, employee and customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
An IMS allows your management team to create one system that can help to effectively and efficiently deliver your organization’s objectives. From managing employees’ needs, to monitoring risks and hazards, from reducing inefficiencies and maximizing resources, an integrated approach can help you achieve your objectives. An integrated system provides a clear, uniform image of your entire organisation, how they impact each other, and the associated risks. Efficiency is gained from less duplication, and it becomes easier to adopt new systems in future. We are currently assisting a number of forward looking organisations in combining Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety activities into a single management system, which can provide the following additional benefits: –
What are the additional benefits of an integrated management system?
- Common elements in the standards resulting in a reduction of paperwork
- Reduction in administration costs
- Reduced internal audit costs
- Common system and approach with a focused strategic direction
- Encourages team working and better communication
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
How we can help you?
- Review your business requirements (Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety)
- Consolidate and streamline your existing documentation
- Provide Training for your staff
- Act as your representative at an integrated system assessment
- Conduct assessments and audits
- Provide a part-time Programme/Project Manager (if required).